Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Babies on the brain

No, no, no, we're not pregnant! For heavens sake no! Our neighbor Amy had a baby boy last night and Maggie and I went to the hospital to visit them after dinner tonight. Of course Mags wanted to hold him the whole time so I kinda lost out. Oh well. I'm so glad someone on the block has a new little one so I can get my fix!

Yesterday Dean and Michele rolled outa here headed for Texas, never to return. I have their key and garage door opener, so now we can party in their empty house! Just kidding, we would never do such a thing! They did find out they were having a baby girl though. Jacob was right all along. : )

Today it was hotter than the blazes and is supposed to be all week long and through the weekend. Saturday is Fandango, so I guess we'll all sweat it out. We reserved a bouncy again and a firetruck and ambulance are coming for the kids to check out too. Oh, and the face painter will be here also. All in all it should be a good time. I'll make sure to get some pictures to post next week.

No comments: