Friday, September 19, 2008

Miffed...

A couple weeks ago, the gym that I have been going to for a year and a half now went bankrupt and was bought by Lifetime Fitness. I don't think they are out on the west coast, but they are the big kahoonas of the fitness industry around here. Anyway, they said nothing was going to change and everything was going to stay the same. TODAY, we found out that next week will be the last week of both childcare AND group fitness classes! Basically everything I go for!!! A LOT of people are really miffed, as am I. I don't really want to stay and really don't want Lifetime to have my money, but it is a great deal because with them I can get an insurance reimbursement if I go a certain number of times per month. I think I'll be paying like $1.43 per month or something ridiculous like that. So, I don't know what I'm going to do. Obviously I won't be able to workout in the morning anymore since there'll be no childcare (and I'd been going 4 week days a week), so I'd have to take away from family time and go in the evenings which I don't want to do either. Basically it stinks!!!!! Maybe I'll have to get a bike carrier or something so I can go for bike rides during the day. I don't know. Anyways, just had to vent. I had such a great routine going and this is screwing it all up!!!!!

No comments: