Saturday, September 19, 2009

Preschool

Thursday was Maggie's first day of 4 year old preschool! She had her outfit picked out days in advance, complete with heavy tights...just right for an 80+ degree day! She went off with new princess lunchbox and Tinkerbell back pack in tow. She's now going Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 -2:30. She loves the longer days and getting to eat lunch at school and I finally get some one on one time with Maya.



In front of her classroom, showing her brown bear name tag. Her class is the Brown Bears.

Before the parents left for the day, her teacher, Mrs. Ringrose gave the kids this little note to give the parent. It was really cute.
Here's what it says if you can't read it:
Hugs and kisses for you today.
Have no worries while I'm at play.
I'm making new friends in this new place,
See you at 2:30 with a smile on my face!
Love,
Your Brown Bear
Attached to it was a little bag of Hershey's Kisses and Hugs. Yum! Maya and I really enjoyed them!

No comments: