Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pool Party

Last weekend we were invited to a pool party by Rae, one of Maggie's little friends from gymnastics. Her grandparents had an awesome pool and hot tub. Three of her friends from class, Courtney, Jordyn, and Rae were there. They had a great time in the pool until a thunderstorm came through - but they didn't lose a beat and just jumped into the hot tub!



We are so lucky that she has made such great friends in gymnastics. Their parents are awesome as well! Good thing since we spend so much time together. : )

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Oh my goodness, this Pool Party is fabulous. I found this post so interested. Anyways, I am also willing to throw surprise party for my son’s 15th birthday that is approaching soon. I think an early summer pool party at one of his favorite NYC venues would be a good idea. Thanks for inspiration!