Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lbs

Time to get back to it. The lbs have been adding up and now they're to the point that I can't take it any more and they must come back down. : ) Aaron and Maggie made me a weight loss chain. I know...it looks daunting...35 links equalling the 35 lbs I'm trying to lose. So far after 1 week, 3 links have already come off - a great start! Yeah for me! I've been working out and eating much, much healthier so...so far so good! I'm announcing it to everyone so you all can keep me accountable. I'll try to post pics every once in a while to document the shortening of the chain. I'll be back in those skinny jeans that have been collecting dust in the back of the closet in no time!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

The chain is such a great idea! I'm totally going to borrow the idea...second honeymoon coming up in june in honor of our 10th wedding anniversary equals big time motivation to kick the baby weight to the curb!:)