Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Nudie patootie

So today a terrible realization set in...I think Maya is wanting to drop her naps. Yes you heard me right. She had a terrible time getting to sleep all summer, and then yesterday, no nap! I put her down and she talked and sang and cried for an hour, so I finally went up to get her and she stuck her leg over the crib rail and said, "get out!" And that was that for the day. She did, however fall asleep by 7:30 pm. Yippee! So today I put her down at 1:30 and she goofed around for 30 min. and finally fell asleep for only an hour. And tonight...down at 8:00, still up at 9:30. Twice I went up to see what could possibly be the matter to find her completely naked, diaper and all. So, I had to confiscate the footie hippo jammies and she was NOT happy about that at all. She got to come down and watch the debate for a little while before FINALLY going back to bed and falling asleep. Tomorrow I guess I'll try no nap again and see what happens at night. Maggie did this the exact same way. One day, no nap and that was it for naps. Why can't I have a kid who naps well into their 3rd year???? Now I'm really gonna go crazy. Help!!!

For some good news, I think the diarrhea is gone. Today only 1 poop and it wasn't diarrhea! After 2 weeks of 3-5 runny poops per day, today was heaven. AND only 1 time out today for naughty behavior. Yeah!

I'll try to get our Seattle pics up soon. I've just been too lazy to download them onto the computer. : )

No comments: