Thursday, October 30, 2008

Maggie and politics

Today were sitting at the table eating frozen pizza for dinner, and the TV was on. There was an ad for Al Franken (a Dem. running for the Senate). Anyway, Maggie was singing an Al Franken chant/song and when she was done, she said, "I like John McCain better". We've never talked about politics, or the election...I thought it would be over her head. I smiled and said ok and then she said, "I think daddy likes Barack Obama". I didn't even know she knew the names of these guys. So we had a little discussion about the election coming up and who was running for president. So now we're good to go. Then, when I thought the conversation was over, she says, "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message"! I was cracking up!!!! You never think they are listening to the TV, but now we know!

No comments: