Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

Today was a sleepy, lazy Sunday for us. We went to church and then just hung around the house all day. The girls were exhausted from our late night last night, but of course didn't nap and went to bed early. Lucky for me.

Last night we had a family outing to the U of M gymnastics meet. I took Maggie to one last year, but she didn't remember. She and Maya were both rivetted (how do you spell that??) and were maybe a little scared by the loud voice of the announcer and all the fanfare that accompanied the start of the meet. Lets just say it's a little different from an SPU gym meet. They had a great time though. Maya especially just sat and watched everything. She kept saying, "next one, next one" and "my turn!". It was really cute. They of course got really antsy at the end and we actually left a little bit early, but I think all in all they really enjoyed it and I'm sure we'll go to another one this season.

Here are a few pictures from today.

The girls all dressed up with no where to go! Sporting their new dress up dresses they got for Christmas.

Little Tinkerbell!

Maggie learned about Joseph in Sunday school this morning and they all made the coat of many colors. Isn't it just beautiful??? : ) *I don't know what that silly smirk is on her face. : )*

This picture actually needs to be rotated, don't know why it downloaded this way. But I took this literally a minute after I posted her strange sleeping pictures the other day. I opened her door to check on her after coming out of the office and found her like this. Actually, look at the one below. I didn't even see her when I looked in the room. The one above was taken when I walked right up to the chair and literally took the picture from standing directly above her. Silly girl!

Where's Maya? It really did take me a second or two to figure out where she was!!!

No comments: