Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday O Monday

The snow has melted and we had a beautiful weekend. 66 degrees on Saturday...I even got a little sunburn! Aaron finally unwrapped the grill and we BBQ'd some burgers on Friday. Saturday was gorgeous and so we decided to have another BBQ instead of bible study. Both of the girls were tanked from playing outside all day and were whining and crying the whole time, but what'dya do? Last night and this morning it was back to snow. Just flurries thankfully...the grass is still green. Bella has been a bit under the weather (maybe she ate something nasty on our walk around the lake??) and has not been her regular annoying self. It has been a pleasant break. Yesterday Aaron and I had a date night. He took me to the American Burger Emporium, then to Horton Hears a Who. Nothin' fancy, but was nice to get out. Becky watched the girls and took Maggie "to the cleaners" in Dora Memory. I took everyone "to the cleaners" tonight in Go Fish. : ) No one liked my dinner tonight - Tuna Noodle Cassarole. I knew no one would eat it, but I made it anyway cuz I like it. As I'm typing this, Aaron is eating 2 Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches and a glass of orange juice. The NCAA basketball game is on, but I could care less about it, so I think I'll go to bed. Gotta get up for Ball Busters at the gym tomorrow morning. : )

No comments: