Friday, April 18, 2008

Sunshine and jellies

The past few days it has finally felt like spring. We even got upt to 69 degrees one day! Maggie decided that her and Maya NEEDED to wear dresses...and jellies!!!!

Maya and I are finally starting to feel better. I tasted food for the first time yesterday...I hadn't tasted anything in about 4 days. Yum yum! Maya finally woke up talking and sitting up, instead of whimpering and laying curled up in her crib. We're all coughing but we can deal with that. Somehow, Aaron never got any part of this. Good thing...he's a bigger baby than the rest of us put together!! : )

This morning we got up and went to the Red Giraffe to listen to a book about turtles and we got to make a turtle craft too. Then we played on the toys for a little bit before coming home. Megan and Lily are spending the day with us tomorrow. Brian's out of town and Becky has to work. So...we'll see how that goes with 4 kids for most of the day!

Right now Maya's napping and Mags and I are watching Alice In Wonderland, and I'm getting a little sleepy. I think I'll lay down on the couch. : )


Maya's clear, sparkly jellies.
Maggie's rainbow jellies...but tragedy struck and the buckle broke on these yesterday. We took them back and she chose plain-old pink jellies instead - these are history!
The girls givin' loves on the kitchen floor.

No comments: