Friday, April 11, 2008

More sickies

Well, just when we thought the sickness was gone, it reared its ugly head again. Maya was a wreck all day yesterday, sleeping I think 21 hours. She threw up a couple of times in the morning and was just limp as a noodle for most of the day...Mags was fine. Today, Mags woke up and said her tummy hurt, so we proceeded to the bathroom and she threw up (in the toilet though...victory!). She layed around for about a half hour and then has been fine. We need them both to be better so we can go out tomorrow night!!!!

Mags and I made cookies this afternoon. Lowfat chocolate chip. Very tasty I must say. They don't taste low fat at all! I think I've already eaten 4 of them. So much for the low fat I guess. : ) Here are some pictures from the last week or so.

Mags and Jacob had a sleepover. Yes, Jacob is wearing Maggie's pink princess PJs. He wore them all night.

Maya wearing the ladybug costume.

Cheese!


Watching Mommy and Maggie making cookies, desperately wanting to be in on the action!

No comments: