Friday, July 2, 2010

Random

We're all packed up and ready to hit the airport tomorrow morning. Seattle here we come! But first I had to dump all the pictures off the camera. Here's a random sampling of what was on it.

New swimsuits...so excited to be twinsies!

I've seen this in several blogs that I follow as Muffin Tin Monday. Well, it wasn't a Monday, but you get the idea. I think I need some smaller muffin tins though. It was hard to fill all 12 holes! The girls thought it was fabulous though. : )

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Posing for the camera! She's cute and she knows it!

Playin' in the rain.

Our neighbors were digging holes in their backyard for new trees. Worms were a plenty.

I suggested they make a house for their worms. I found a box, they filled it with dirt, and decorated the box with markers. It was a GREAT time filler!!!! The worms were evicted after 2 days and now reside in the field at the end of the cul de sac. : )
On a different note, Happy Birthday to my littlest sissy Sidney. She's the big 30! How can that be??? And today also marks my mothers final day as a working woman. Happy Retirement Mom!!!! Just in time for us to come and invade the house. : )

No comments: