Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cousins come to visit

Meet our newest cousin, Evie Arleene. We finally got to meet her last week and the girls were ga-ga for her. She's cute as a button of course and looks like her big brother. We had a super duper time hanging out with them, along with my sister Callie and her hubby Devin.



Jacob is a very good little boy, but I totally forgot how much of little destructors they are when they're that little. I mean seriously, I think I almost had an anxiety attack just looking at the state of our house while they were here. Jakey liked to pull everything off the shelf, but of couse, being only 14 mo. old, never put anything back. It was seriously (and I'm not exaggerating) like a Toys R Us truck exlploded, then a tornado came through and stirred it all up. Yikes! We survived though and miss them tons already.

Another good thing about having visitors...we get someone to take a family picture of us! Cheese!!

1 comment:

Sidney Ann said...

Ah shucks, look how cute everyone is! Miss you guys. xo