Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Big Pa-toot!

I've always heard about the nightmare moment..you know, the one where your kid says something totally inappropriate in a very public place. Well, it finally happened to me. We were in the grocery store yesterday getting the rest of the needed items for Thanksgiving dinner. We were in the middle of one of the isles, along with several other people. I wasn't paying attention to who was walking by, but apparently Maggie was. She just blurted out, "Mom, that lady has a big pa-toot!" Of course I was mortified, but the lady just walked by and acted as if she didn't hear it, although I'm sure she did. I'm sure this won't be the last time Mags says something inappropriate in public, but hopefully next time it won't be a comment about the size of someone's rear end!

No comments: