Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My little girlies...

The girls were driving me crazy yesterday, so we had a spur of the moment craft time...decorating "stockings". Well, they sort of looked like stockings. They love to glue and went to town with colored noodles, pieces of ricrac, stickers and paper shapes. Maggie's turned out especially beautiful as you can clearly see!
As you now, it is like pulling teeth go get Maya to take a nap. So, we have an agreement that sometimes works. I tell her that if she lays in her bed, I will sit in the big chair until she goes to sleep. Well, today she tested the limits and got out of her bed - and I promptly got up and walked out of the room. She didn't like that very much and cried for a while. I went downstairs to fold a load of laundry and when I came back up it was quiet so I decided to check to see where in the room she'd fallen asleep. (usually its on the floor). This is what I found.
Curled up in a ball, book tucked up under her arm, fast asleep. I just had to run and get the camera. Honestly...wouldn't it just be easier to lay in bed????

1 comment:

Tamara said...

why must they test us so with their nap time antics?! :) as i type this, eli is yelling at me from behind his closed door, banging on his wall...does he actually think that THAT is what's going to get me to come in and get him?! UGH! :)