Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The working woman!

(I wrote this yesterday, but couldn't get the darn thing to post...)

Yesterday I had my first day of work. It was all I remembered it to be! The kids are crazy, but I had fun and was tired at the end of my LONG 3 hours (just kidding, it flew by). Back tonight for round 2 of training. I don't know when I'll get my own classes. I might have to wait until the next session starts and that isn't until March I think. We'll see. Everyone is really nice though and I think it will be a fun place to work. I've also started watching Daniel once or twice a week. He's actually over right now and he and Mags are watching Fox and the Hound. Real hard work I know. : )

With that out of the way, we're on to Christmas cookies! Maggie and I made gingerbread men the other day. It turned out that we made a LOT of gingerbread men, but Maggie cut them all out and we've eaten quite a few of them. She had fun and really did a lot of work.


I can't figure out why the pictures won't load in the same order I select them, so

Maggie hard at work with the cookie cutter.

No comments: