Sunday, December 21, 2008

Time to bake

We've recently had some sick little monkeys in the house (what else is new, we're always sick around Xmas time!!!). Maya got it first, then Mags. It was pretty much a 24 hour thing, minimal throwing up, but lots of laying on the couch and feeling generally pretty crummy.


But, since all was quiet, I've had lots of time to bake! Today I made my very first batch of cinnamon rolls from scratch. They look delicious...haven't taste tested them yet. I'll let you know how they are! They have a glaze on top too. Extra yummyness!

A week or so ago, Maggie and I made gingerbread men and my first ever batch of biscotti. It was very tasty too although it did turn out a little thick. Live and learn! Tomorrow we might make some sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles if we are feeling in the baking mood. : )

No comments: