Thursday, June 19, 2008

Piggy tails

Just when you thought Maya could not get any cuter, her hair is long enough for pigtails. Seriously, she was SO cute today!



Maggie had her first "moms morning out" thing with the Parks and Rec. It was at a nearby park and the theme was the Olympics. When I ask her what they did she just says, "I don't know!" Nice. I did get out of her that they played Duck, Duck, Goose, and soccer, but she didn't get the ball because all the boys wanted to play. So there ya go. I think she had fun though, and it was a break for me. Maya and I ran errands and had some mommy and me time back at the house.

Tomorrow I'm throwing a baby shower for our neighbor Amy, and it's turning into quite the ordeal and taking up a lot of time. It'll be fun though. It's her first shower, and at least one lady on our street has never been to a baby shower before, so it'll be a new experience all around.

The landscaping is finally done. I planted the garden yesterday evening, basically in the dark. Why in the dark, I have no idea. I planted cucumbers, pumpkins and carrots, and just need to get a couple of tomato starter plants to go in there also. The bricks and rocks are all in though and it looks really good. Next year will be new shrubs. The landscaping budget for this year has long since been used up. : )

Oh, one other thing...Maya did an actual jump today...both feet off the floor, or deck actually. She thinks she's hot stuff!

1 comment:

Sidney Ann said...

She's so cute I could lick her.