Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random ramblings

Some random pictures from the last week or so... Sorry I haven't been very good about posting lately. I'll try to be better. : )

Maya was using the little plastic bag from one of our games to be like mommy and "pick up poop". Lovely. Well, at least she knows I do it!!!! (Unlike her father...)

More poop to pick up!

Playing lincoln logs.

All packed and ready to go...only like 10 days early. Hmmm...I wonder what's in that suitcase??

Let's see...3 sundresses, one ballerina dress, 2 pairs of panties and 2 bathing suits. That should do it right???

Look mom...I can hop on one foot!!! Get it...one foot!!!

Uh oh...someone had an accident. : (

Mommy's birthday. Becky took pity on me and made me a cake. Thanks Becky!

A few of the neighbors came over for cake...and of course all the kids "helped" me blow out the candles!

Maya thought the cake was especially tasty.

No comments: